Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Leslie's Christmas Tree 2013


finally starting to get a little scrappy mojo back.   I feel like I haven't been my usual prolific scrapper since early November.    But I'm determined to get going again.      So starting off today I made this layout using Sketch #61 at My Scraps & More blog.  You can check it out  HERE
I always love the sketches here but wasn't sure what to do with this one.   Then I remembered Leslie had sent me these pics of her tree in DC back in early December after they had it up and decorated.
She is just like me on having ornaments that mean something to her.     She sent the close up picture of the Rainbow Bright ornament that she has had since she was probably 4 years old.    That was always the ornament she looked for each year and put on the tree herself and was always worried it would get lost or broken.   So far so good thru many moves.    The other close up ornament picture she sent me was the one she bought Feb 2013 in Puerto Rico representing the National Park they were in when Jason proposed.    I just love it and so glad she loves special memories like I do.
One of their Christmas presents this year I gave them were 2 ornaments, one is a cruise ship, also to represent the cruise the went on during their engagement and the other was a camera ornament since both she and Jason are photography enthusiasts.  

2 comments:

  1. Really nice layout. Love the ornaments with a history. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ornaments with a story! Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete