Friday, December 20, 2013

OUCH


During an Ice and Snow storm in the Dallas area, the kids got to use the Golf Course for sledding.
It was all fun and games until Kai fell off his sled and got an ice burn on his face.   His tooth was already very loose but the fall from the sled took care of taking it out.    He couldn't find the tooth but I'm sure the Tooth Fairy was still able to find him.      I really liked the Dec. 1st sketch at "Boy Meets Girl Scrapbook Challenges", it was perfect to use this series of pictures.    You can check out the challenge   HERE

I got lucky and this layout will qualify for another challenge too.   "Frosted Designs" - My Favorite Things challenge highlighted some of the words from this classic song from the Sound of Music. 
The challenge was to use 3 of the highlighted words as elements or such in your layout.
I used "mittens" my background paper,  "snowflakes"  my embellishment and "silver and white",  there is white letters in my paper arrows and my title I used silver Thickers.
You can check out this challenge   HERE

10 comments:

  1. Sweet page. Thanks for paying at BMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute story about the tooth! I bet he'll always remember that! Thanks for playing along with us at Boy Meets Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh poor buddy!! great boy page!! Thanks so much for playing along with BMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along at BMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at BMG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch is right!!! What a fun way to scrap this memory!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUCH! Poor baby, at least he will get a visit from the tooth fairy!! I am in Dallas too, and we were without power for 36 hours during this storm! I have a BIG generator now, so that won't be a problem anymore :o) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little guy! Thank you for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you. This sketch is great for a series of photos and you did a great job. Good story too. Thank you so much for joining us at BMG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun layout, but I'm sure the burn was awful! Love the papers on this, thank you for participating at Boy Meets Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete