Thursday, December 19, 2013

Family - 3 Generations


The whole Greenberg family got together in Long Island, NY for a wedding and it was the perfect opportunity for getting this picture of 3 generations   (skipping one generation)
This is my husbands Mom, his son and daughter and their children.     Where was my mind????
Why didn't I get a picture of him with everyone.
But I have this picture and was able to make a layout using the 12-15-13 sketch at "Stuck Sketches Blogspot"    They have a great prize this month.    I've already entered my layout from the sketch on Dec. 1st, but there is still time to do both if you haven't yet.    You can check it out   HERE

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page for a lovely photo. I love all the blues here. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, love the photo! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page, i like the colors and the sweet photo :) thank you for joining us at stuck?! merry christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Love your blues. I don't see this often so it was a nice change. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photo, so great to have so many generations together. Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete