Monday, September 9, 2019

Spa Day by Dad



I never thought I would see this day.    My son started texting me all these pictures during the day this last Saturday.     He spent the better part of the day being hair stylist for his daughter in 3rd grade.
They did foil highlights in her hair and then he did a complete blow dry and made her wavy hair straight.    I couldn't believe the end result.   So I picked these pictures of all he sent  and combined
them for my take on the September sketch at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY".


5 comments:

  1. WOW! He did a great job! Your layout looks great too! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic page and take on the sketch. Great photos. Way to go son and the title is perfect. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo idea is great. It is a wonderful work.Thank you for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete