Thursday, September 19, 2019

4th grade first day


This is my final back to school layout for this year.     My granddaughter Mylan who lives in Texas started 4th grade this year.   I can't believe how fast she is growing up.   I remember her 1st birthday like it was yesterday.

I used the September Pick 3 challenge at  "SOUL-SCRAPPERS"     The three items I picked from the list is:
School Theme
Washi Tape - Make Today Amazing across the top and bottom is Washi Tape
Brads - 6 black mini brads and 1 heart gem brad.

Here is the challenge at "SOUL-SCRAPPERS"  The challenge ends October 10th.

From the list below pick 3 or more items to add to your page/card... it's that easy.
  1. school theme
  2. bus
  3. ABC’s
  4. Washi Tape
  5. ink spray
  6. brads
  7. circles

No comments:

Post a Comment