Friday, September 20, 2019

Smores Card



I've been saving this Bear and Smores stamped image for awhile now waiting for a sketch I wanted to use with it.     Today at  "SKETCH N SCRAP" they posted sketch #154 and I thought it would be perfect as long as I rotated the card sketch.      I decided to use a piece of burlap across the bottom to go with the look and roughness of the logs for the fire.   Then I put two stripes of black with gold thin washi tape above that.   I used this washi to represent it was night with stars in the ski.   Then my three tenants I drew the colors from the fire and the box of graham crackers.
I'm going to send this card to my two grandkids in Texas to remind them of the smores we made while they were here to visit this summer.

Here is the link to "SKETCH N SCRAP"  and all the challenges for the month, two card sketches and two layout sketches.


5 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp!! Love how you used the burlap and drew the colors from your image with your paper choices. Your grandkids will love getting this card in the mail! :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what an adorable stamp. Now I want some s'mores. Love everything about your card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is just so stinkin' cute! Love your image and that burlap really adds to the card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so cute! Super cute card :) Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete