Monday, September 23, 2019

Memories with Meme and Pepe


Elle went to NY with her Mom and Dad for a week long visit with her other grandparents.
They had a blast and you could say the Meme might have just spoiled her a bit.    LOL
Ok, maybe a lot and they both loved every minute of it.

I used the Recipe Challenge #3 at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for this layout.
These tags I got back in the dollar bin at Michaels a couple of years ago back when there was a $1 bin, now I think the cheapest thing in that area is $1.50.   So I've been hoarding these mini jars of tags for awhile, but I'm glad I knew where they were because they were just what I needed for this challenge.   Check out all 4 of the weekly challenges for the month.

LM #464 - Recipe #3

Happy Sunday and welcome back to Lasting Memories! I hope you have had a good weekend and are enjoying the weekend.

It's time for our third challenge of the month. DT member Lauren is providing our fun recipe challenges this month and our third recipe is:

LM #464 - Recipe Challenge - Use the recipe below to complete your layout:

1 photo, 2 torn papers and 3 or more tags

**************************************************************************************

I found this new blog to follow and it is great.   It's all about using Patterned Paper, which I do non stop.
So this will be my first entry into their monthly challenge at  "CRAFTYHAZELNUT'S PATTERNED PAPER"

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September 2019 challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
September 2019 Challenge
A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

I'm giving a prize each month to the randomly chosen winner. I'm willing to post anywhere in the world, so that means that anyone can enter regardless of where you live.

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout! Such great papers! Thanks for joining in at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your torn papers and the pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni

    ReplyDelete