Monday, September 2, 2019

1st Day of School


A new month and a lot of new challenges to play with.   I made this layout this morning and I get to enter it in two different challenges.

First  the Recipe Challenge #1 at   "LASTING MEMORIES"   This whole month they are having different recipe challenge.    I love this kind of challenge and was happy to go right to work creating this layout using the challenge.

LM #462 - Recipe Challenge #1

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday! We are in the middle of a long holiday weekend here in the US. I hope that you are finding a little time to scrap or at least finding some time to have a little fun! And to all our friends who are in the path of Hurricane Dorian - please stay safe!

It's a new month and that means a new theme and a new set of challenges for us here at Lasting Memories. DT member Lauren is providing the challenges for us in September and they are going to be a lot of fun!

Our theme for this month will be "Recipes" and our first recipe is:

LM #462 - Recipe Challenge - use the recipe below to complete your layout:

1 banner, 2 photos, 3 or more chipboard elements, and glittery letters or embellishments.

***********************************************************
***********************************************************

I used the challenge at  "USE YOUR STUFF"     The challenge announced today is   'Back to School'
Which is perfect for this time of the year.     My grandkids all started back in August but I hadn't made any layouts yet because I was still working on other summer layouts.    So I am really glad
that I waited.

Your theme or challenge for this week is BACK TO SCHOOL
It can be interpreted however you like so long as it is based on that theme.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and a cute layout. Thanks for joining us at "Use your stuff"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the banner and sprinkle of stars. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout, so many details.
    Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..

    ReplyDelete