Sunday, September 15, 2019

Birthday Card



I have two birthdays this next week I have to get cards mailed out for so I thought that
Sketch #153 at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  was perfect for a birthday card.

I had just used the purple polka dot paper on a layout either and it was still on my desk so
used that for my card and then went to my scrap folders and found two other purple
patterned papers for the flags.  Stamped my sentiment with purple on some scrap white
card stock and I was set.    I love using up scraps on cards.   Perfect for smaller projects.

Here is the sketch and link to this months challenges at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"





****************************************************

When making this card I also had in mind the challenge at  "CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES"
Their challenge #C4C502 is to use dots on your card, and that I did.

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C502

Hi Crazy Fans,

It's week two of our September challenges and I (Frances) am back with another fun challenge for you.

Tomorrow, Sunday 15th September is International Dot Day, so for our challenge this week  let's include dots on our card. Use dotted papers, white gel pen dots on images, large dots, small dots, whatever your heart desires.

*********************************************************************************

Then I also wanted to enter this care at  "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"
Challenge #149  is Anything Goes so this card works for the challenge this week.

Challenge 149 - Anything Goes



Challenge 149 - Anything Goes
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini album, Mixed media, "Off the page" creations
  2. Only new creations from Friday the 13th of September 2019 onwards
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. You may enter a maximum of 4 entries for each Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Dots everywhere. Love this card. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the sketch, such a lovely card! Your colors and papers are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Barb! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and great use of the sketch!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https//scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card :) Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete