Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Babbie Family Farm


My granddaughter was in NY at her other grandparents home for a long week of Labor Day.
They had so much fun and all kinds of activities    The Babbie Family Farm Museum is owned
by her grandfathers side of the family so they spent a day out there and just had a blast and
of course I had lots of pictures they took for me to scrap too.

I used these pictures with the horses for the Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge this month at
"SCRAP OUR STASH CHALLENGE BLOG"     I used the LEFT side of the sketch on this layout and I also used banners/pennants on my layout and twine on my center pennant.

Create a layout based on EITHER the left or the right side of the sketch.  ALSO, you must use a banner/pennants and twine on your layout. 
When posting your layout, please indicate what side you used.

I liked the sketch so much, both sides so since I had lots of pictures from this day trip they took 
I went ahead and made the right side too.     Here is my double page together.


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for entry in our challenge at
    Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - those photos are so sweet! The papers you chose are just perfect! Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful double page layout! Your paper choice makes the beautiful pictures pops out! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your double layout is awesome and the pictures of your granddaughter are adorable. She looks like she is having a blast and that looks like a really cool place to visit!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash for this month’s challenge. – Karen Y

    ReplyDelete