Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Pro Golfer


I can't wait to show my Dad this layout, he loves playing golf and to see these pictures of his
great-granddaughter with a golf ball and clubs he will get the biggest kick out of it.

I used the  June 1st sketch and to used Chevron paper prompt the layout to make this.     Here is the link to this paper/sketch challenge at  "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOGSPOT"

For this challenge, you will need to create a new layout inspired by this sketch
and use 
CHEVRON PATTERNED PAPER 
on your layout.

Rules (to be entered into the drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) 
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by June 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the black outline! thanks for playing along with my challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete