Monday, June 25, 2018

Crave the Wave


I got these pictures of my granddaughters from Orland last night off of Facebook after they had gotten home from a weekend get-away to Great Wolf Lodge.    So when I saw the Summer Swim challenge at  "BITTEN BY THE BUG 2"  this morning I knew it would be perfect to scrap these pictures and use the challenge.    I pulled out my  'Life is a Beach' cartridge and got to work.  I cut and made the mermaid,  cut a wave border and then cut the Crave the Wave title.

Here is the link info for the challenge at   "BITTEN BY THE BUG 2"  


MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2018

SUMMER SWIM CHALLENGE


Hi everyone, it's Michelle here hosting this week.  Are you enjoying some summer?  Our challenge theme
 this week is Summer Swim, so you can have some cricut fun relating to swimming in the pool, lake, river, 
ocean....did I leave anything out?  I know my family has already spent a LOT of time in the pool, so I have
 lots of pictures to scrap!  The design team has some projects below to get you inspired and you can link 
up any type of new project that has a cricut cut fitting the theme below.  Have a great week and enjoy 
some summer fun!

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    You could also link this up at Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges if you wanted. :) https://biminimoose.blogspot.com/
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout-Love how you got lots of pictures on there and your cricut cuts are perfect for the pages! Glad you joined us at BBTB2 this week!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures and layout make me want to go to Orlando! Great layout - isn't it fun to scrap an event that just happened - you are on top of it. Thanks for splashing around with us this week for our swimming challenge at Bitten by the Bug2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout with all the fabulous pictures. Looks like everyone is having a great time! The mermaid and the other images are so fun!

    ReplyDelete