Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hiking


The last couple of days I've been working on filling in my album from a family road trip to Mount Rushmore and area back in 2006.   This trip was a couple of years before I started scrapping so I hadn't scrapped all  my pictures yet.
I concentrated on my brother and daughter for these picture while we were all out hiking in some area in South Dakota.   It was so fun getting out in nature for the day.

I made this layout doing the June's Blend-A-Sketch Challenge at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"
Besides blending two sketches you ned to use either star paper or star embellishments.  I had this paper already on my desk so I went with it and then added five different wood veneer stars for my embellishments.

Here is the challenge details   "SCRAP OUR STASH CHALLENGE BLOG"

June 2018
Blend a Sketch Challenge:

When posting your layout, please indicate what inspired you from both sketches to create your layout.

Take a look at this month's prize:
Make sure you upload your layout to the sidebar by
Entries are due: June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how neatly you combined the two sketches!Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blended and great Stash used! Love those pics! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete