Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Cleaning the bike or maybe Water Fun



After Elle's Dad took a long bike ride out on county roads early Fathers Day morning.   He came home and had Elle helps him wash his bike off.   I'm sure Jason got his bike clean but it looks to me like there was a lot more water fun for Elle, while she sprayed the bike, her Dad and herself.
I'm entering this at   "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGES"     Challenge #154  is Bicycles.
So  I have Jason bike in the photos and I also have a strip of patterned paper bicycles going down the left side of the left page.   You have four more days to enter.

Here is the challenge at   "THE PAPER GIRLS "

Challenge #154 - Bicycles

Summertime is in full swing and one thing we do around here is get out our bikes!  
That's my challenge for you this time!
                                         Challenge #154 - BICYCLES

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages, so nice to see a LO! Your paper choices including the bicycle print so springy and cute! Thanks for joining us at the PaperGirls

    ReplyDelete