Thursday, June 14, 2018

Happy Fathers Day Dad


This morning I was busy making my Fathers Day cards,  I needed to make 3.  I had to get them made and to the Post Office to mail.   Two go to the same state I'm in and could make it on time, the other one goes to my son in Texas so he will probably get his late.  Especially since I live and mail from a small town.

Anyway I did luckily remember to get pictures of the cards and this one I will enter in 2 different challenges.

#1  "STINKIN' INKERS CHALLENGE BLOG"  the newest challenge is  'The Guys Have It'
and my Dad sure does, he is the Best Dad I could ever imagine.   We just celebrated his 95th birthday last weekend with Margaritas to go with our dinner which was one of his requests.   :)
So this Fathers Day card is perfect for him.

#2  "FABULOUS CRICUT CHALLENGE BLOG"   This weeks challenge #328 is Father's Day.
Or course you have to use at least one cricut cut on your project.   I used this  #1 Dad cut from my all time favorite cartridge 'Celebrate With a Flourish'.   Plus the cut' #1 Dad describes my Dad to the tee.

Click on the above links to go to the challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and beautiful color choice on your Father's Day card. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layers and texture! Great card! Thanks for sharing at FCCB Challenge this week!

    ~Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love the banners on it! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete