Saturday, June 23, 2018

Fathers Day PL card



When I first saw the new sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"   I wasn't sure how I would use it because I don't necessarily do a weekly PL page but just running pages through out each month.   But I was ready to start my next page starting with two pictures from our Fathers Day at home so I decided to make this card to go in the pocket between the two food pictures of what we made special for the day.

Here is the sketch and the link to challenge #104 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"  and following that the full PL page I made to finish the week.





1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job with the sketch, Barbara, and your page is fantastic! It looks like you guys had a great Father's Day! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete