Thursday, September 11, 2014

With Jacko



I loved these fall like colors in the "Let's Capture Our Memories"  Sept color challenge.
It's cooled off here in Kansas City today and my windows are open.   It's suppose to get down to 40 degrees tonight for a low so Fall is definitely about here.     I've had these pictures printed and ready to scrap but just never got around to it.   They were when the grandkids were in DC for my daughters wedding and they were at here apartment to finally get to meet Jacko, her pet guinea pig in person.
I got out one full piece of background paper to match one of the colors and then just went to my scrap drawer and started pulling out other pieces of paper and everything else you see on the layout is scrap papers.   Only thing I cut to change the shape of the scrap paper was the 2 pieces of scrap paper I used for the double matting.   The cut curved piece on the yellow was there and the scalloped edge on the left hand border was a scrap as is.   I just started layering all my pieces.


2 comments:

  1. Love your colors for the color challenge at Let's Capture Our Memories. Jacko is so cute and they look like they are loving him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the colours in your layout! Gotta say, that flower on the bottom right is super pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete