Tuesday, September 30, 2014

At the Fair



Last day of the month and I'm trying to get all my layouts done for the month.    I'll have a little more scrapping time Wed. and Thursday but Friday is packed with things to do and then Sat. leave for 10 day vacation.   Yeah for that but I will miss my scrapping.    The newest challenge at "Stick it Down" was pick your own sketch for any in their collection.   I picked this one photo sketch from Brenshevia, she always makes some great sketches.     I've ben hoarding this pic of the grand boys from the fair this summer to scrap.   I thought the papers from MME - Find Your Wings and Fly collection worked out great.    Check out the details of this challenge HERE and find your favorite sketch there to use.


8 comments:

  1. I love the paper that you picked and the way you used them. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this is the sketch that you won on! It is a favourite for you, I think. This one is just as lovely as your first layout! Thank you, as always, for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page--very near the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page!! Love the colors in those papers!! And such a cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darcy I forgot I used this one on my win. No wonder it stood out to me when I was looking for one to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really unique sketch! Great take on the sketch! I love the colours you used on your layout. I like how you matted with black cardstock. Way to go ! Thank you for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful layout! I love the papers you used! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete