Sunday, September 7, 2014

Especially for you card



I loved Card Sketch #33 at Sketch-n-Scraphttp://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com as soon as I saw it.   I know I'll keep this one to use over and over.   So many possibilities even would be great with Christmas cards.     I love banners and I love ribbons so this will be a go to card sketch for me.    I'm saving this card for when I need a more masculine card because of the colors I chose.         We have a challenge going on too at the yahoo scrapping group I'm in to make a card using leftovers.    Well this sketch is perfect for those little pieces of paper you have left and just sitting around.   On this for the banner I had a 2" x 12" strip of left over paper so I cut it down to 1" x 12" and then cut those 2 strips in half and cut up my banners because I was using this great double sided paper that goes so well together.    See the sketch below and check out all the details HERE.
.

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the kraft base and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such gorgeous papers you used on this card Barbara! Love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, what a gorgeous card! Loving those patterned papers and the colors. Hope you will stop by and share your Crafty Creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card!!!!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, this was an awesome sketch to work with. Will use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at SNS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Love your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SketchNScrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fabulous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am big into banners lately too. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the elegant colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just simply gorgeous! Great kraft background & love the sentiment! So glad you liked the sketch. ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The ribbons are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete