Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Mojo


I bought a couple pieces of this anchor paper by itself a month ago at Michaels knowing that it would come in handy at some point.   Then recently I started scraping some pictures from a boat trip we took for 4 nights back in 2006 and so remembered I had this paper and found it today to use.

I thought this sketch at  "Sketch-n-Scrap" blog would be perfect for these 2 pictures of my hubby and my brother on docked at one marina on the boat we had rented 'Mojo'   I just pulled out some of my different red and blue patterned paper scraps and some card stock to mat with and I'm really pleased with the layout.   I added red and blue buttons for embellishments and did some faux stitching around the bigger piece of card stock behind my pictures to just add a little more to the solid color.
I have the sketch below and click  HERE  to see the details for this challenge.   Still time to enter at
"Sketch-n-Scrap", this challenge and the others for the month.


11 comments:

  1. LOVE the paper, what a great layout, the pics and papers work so well together! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the sketch and lucky that your photo's and paper are the perfect match! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful nautical layout with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rocked the sketch and love that paper line you used!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!!!!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun layout and love the white pen work too! Great colors and patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love that paper with your photos. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and papers you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when things work out like that! Great color combo and you did a wonderful job matching papers to your photos! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout - love that anchor paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job! Love your mix of paper patterns! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete