Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy



I loved this layout when I saw it this weekend.   It's sketch #88 at "Let's Capture Our Memories"
I looked for a series of 3 pictures but had already printed some for another layout but then saw these on a FB post of Bryce and Gibson and decided to just use 2 pics in my layout.    These 2 boys are so great together.    Even with 5 years difference in age the best brothers together.    So I used Happy as my title for the layout.     My two main papers are from the Crate Paper - Pretty Party collection but then the circles, and thinner long strip are both from scraps I had in my scrap drawer and 2 different collections and have no idea which ones, but I thought they worked together.    You can see the sketch below and to get more info on the challenge going on now check it out   HERE.


3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for linking up at LCOM:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout as usual:-) Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! Love that handwritten journalling on there! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete