Thursday, September 11, 2014

Autumn greeting card


I made the seasonal card for "The Paper's Players" - Theme Challenge #212 'Happy Fall Y'all'
I had this tag I had from a seasonal swap that I thought I would use on a layout but then decided it would be perfect for a card.   I send holiday cards and also seasonal cards to my kids and brother and Dad so I think I'll be sending this one out the first of October to my Dad.
Check out all the details for this challenge and also all the great cards that the DT has there.  
Just click  HERE  and you are there.

6 comments:

  1. Your tag did make a great fall card!I'm sure your dad will love it. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific fall card! The colors are wonderful and it's nice to see some purple in your creation. So glad you shared your card at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! I agree with Andrea, what fun to see a splash of purple mixed in to your autumn colors, Barb. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool tag and I love the pop of purple in these gorgeous fall colors! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I used the purple mat to add to the purple in the patterned paper and I really like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Barb! I forgot about that tag. I'll have to find mine & use it too.

    ReplyDelete