Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer's End


Have the week home alone all week so went right to scrapping all day and got a lot accomplished.
Barely made it with just six days left in the challenge but just got these 3 pictures that worked perfectly with the mid August sketch at "My Creative Sketches"      There are so many ways to go with this sketch.   For this layout I used papers from Echo Park - Sweet Day collection.   I think I'll use it again sometime soon and cut a large doily in half and use that as my split circle.   
I love a circle on a layout and splitting one in half and offsetting it looks awesome.
Check out the details on the challenge HERE and the sketch is below if you want to try it out.


6 comments:

  1. Cute!Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work on your layout, I love how you used the sketch. Awesome!!

    Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job using the sketch.. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much so much for your comments everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Summer layout! Thank you for playing along at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great entry for the My Creative Sketches challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete