Wednesday, February 22, 2017

You're special to me card



It's rare that I make a lot of cards but that is what I've been concentrating the last couple of days.
I've decided I want to write my grandkids and send them cards and little messages other than just getting holiday cards from me.   I know I always like getting happy mail and I know little ones like to come home from school and see something in the mail addressed to them.
So I was inspired by the sketch #310 at  "TRY STAMPIN' -OR NOT- ON TUESDAY"
It was perfect for a card for my grandson in Texas.

I am also going to enter this at  "TUESDAY THROWDOWN"   The challenge this week #331 is
Favorite Embellishment and I love using bling whenever I can.  Even though this card will be for my grandson, I thing the little green sparkly enamel bling will work for a boy.

Here are the links to the challenges.


"TUESDAY THROWDOWN"


"TRY STAMPIN' -OR NOT- ON TUESDAY"

2 comments:

  1. I think your grandson will be so thrilled to get this card! It's definitely masculine, and I like the bling embellishments you added! I know I love to get happy mail....I think we all do!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!....great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice masculine card, I know your grandson will enjoy getting mail! It is so rare these days!

    ReplyDelete