Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Adore



I wasn't sure where I was going to go when I had the Feb. 15 sketch from   "LET'S SCRAP"   out
in front of me.   There were a lot of pictures to put on the pages.     But I started looking at the pictures I took while we were at my Dads house to visit with him bringing his newest great grand daughter with us.   I decided instead of two 4x6 pictures on the left hand side I would just use one 5x7.   I just didn't have any horizontal pictures.  In fact I had to crop the ones on the right side to make them printable in 4x6 format.

But I'm so glad I stuck with it and made my pictures work for this sketch, it was really fun putting it together.   I had wondered where I would ever use these little purple and pink bows, but I filled in my banner with them and I love the look.

Here is the sketch and the link to   "LET'S SCRAP"


5 comments:

  1. What lovely photos. Your layouts are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous. Love the close up photos. Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet layout, love those pictures - precious! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete