Tuesday, February 7, 2017

You and Me


Once again new baby layouts.   You will be seeing them for awhile now as my main theme.
I mean I only took 302 pictures over a 9 day time with her.

I chose the the January sketch at  "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  for highlighting this picture of the new family.   This is how I made my layout with my take on the sketch.  I really liked the black and white patterned paper with what I ended up using as my title "you & me".   But then I didn't want all black and white for the layout so I tried just over 2" off of it side and top and put it on solid red card stock and that became my embellishing color.
To give the layout a little more detail I did faux stitching with white ink on the black paper and then with a red pen on my solid white banner.   Matted the picture in red to let it pop a bit and then a variety of red and white embellishments, for stickers, buttons, foam hears and scallops with twine and bling.

Here is the actual sketch and link for the challenge  "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"
You have until midnight February 14th to enter this challenge.


1 comment: