Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Card for a friend



Just a nice simple card but I wanted to make something to send to a friend.    I was in my hometown this last Sunday and got to have lunch with my best friend all through high school and she was even my room mate our first year in college.     We might not get to see each other often but she will always be my best friend and when we are together we start off just where we left off before.
She knows me better than anyone and knows all my secrets.   LOL

So I wanted to make this card and send her a note to tell her how much fun I had at lunch last week.

I used the sketch at  "THE PAPER PLAYERS"   It's the clean and simple challenge #332 and that is how I feel I made my card.   Clean and simple but let the sentiment get my message across.

Here is the sketch and the link to   "THE PAPER PLAYERS"   You have till noon PST,   Friday,
February 24th to enter.


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Love the sentiment!! so lucky to have a friend like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome sentiment! I love all the polka dots,too.Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players...so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet polka dot background and awesome sentiment. Thank you for sharing your card at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sentiment - and I love the polka dot background. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete