Saturday, February 25, 2017

Reading my Valentine card


When my brother sent me these pictures of his Grandson in Sydney, Australia I was so excited.  I just love them and I knew I wanted to scrap them.   I gave his Moms a huge scrapbook at Christmas of his firs 20 months, but now I'll have some to add on to it.    This is Silas "reading"  his Valentine card he got from his Great Grandfather.   Dad mailed it to him from here in the states over to Australia.
It arrived a little late but it looks like he was really enjoying it and getting something in the mail.

I used the sketch and mood board from Feb. 1st at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"    Just use this link for all the details.   There are still a couple of days to enter.    Below is the sketch and mood board.
From the mood board I pulled the different shades of pinks and red to use in my layout,  including the colors of the arrows on my background paper.




I will also enter this layout at  "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"    Challenge #84 is anything goes.    You can make a card, layout, mini album, mixed media project.    This is my 3rd entry for this challenge and I've had so much fun making a variety of project for the challenge.

Here is the link  "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"   


7 comments:

  1. How cute is he reading that card?!!! What a sweet page Barbara! thanks for always joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little boy and an amazing layout!! Love the papers and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this LO! Such nice photos on this page!
    Lia, Dt S4F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page!! Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page, lovely photo's, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete