Thursday, February 9, 2017

Love You More



I'm always saying Love You More to my sweetie.   So when I saw this on some paper, I knew I had to cut out a square of it, mat it and use it on this years Valentine Card.

Embossed hearts and a flower and I have completed my card.

I will enter  this card at the new challenge at  "4 CRAFTY CHICKS"  Challenge #377 is LOVE.
Perfect for my card.

Check out all the details here at   "4 CRAFTY CHICKS"

I'm also entering my Valentine card at  "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"
Challenge #37 is   Friends, Love, Wedding, Valentine.  

Check out all the details here at  "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great Valentine card!
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and the color is awesome.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your heart and the dotted flower
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    beautiful work, I like your colors and digi is sensational.
    Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun :)

    ReplyDelete