Friday, February 10, 2017

Love in Bloom


Here is a Valentine card I made and going to enter in three different challenges.

The first challenge is with "USE YOUR STUFF"
Their challenge #250 is Love is in the Air.     My Love in in Bloom card is perfect for this
challenge.
Here is the link for  Challenge #250 at   "USE YOUR STUFF"


Second challenge is at  "JUST-ADD-INK"
The new challenge is - Just Choose Two -Hearts, Flowers or Butterflies.   My heart is made of
Flowers so that is why I'm entering my card here.
Here is the link for challenge #346  as   "JUST-ADD-INK"


My third entry is at "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"    Challenge #121 is 'With Heart'
My interpretation was in using this big flowery diecut heart as the focal point on my
Valentine card.
Here is the link for Challenge #121 at  "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"

5 comments:

  1. Love that diecut heart - so cool! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an awesome way to incorporate flowers and hearts, Barb! That die is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Valentine card Barb and you have met the Just Add Ink challenge brief beautifully with your floral heart. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely die cut heart - very pretty. I like your boarder accents. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink with your bold, valentine card. The heart is so detailed & lovely & really pops on the neutral background.

    ReplyDelete