Saturday, February 11, 2017

Love card



Everyone is getting late Valentine cards from me this year.   All week I was thinking Valentines Day was on Thursday and wouldn't have to mail anything till the first of the week.   WRONG.  But at least I have two more challenges to enter now.    That is always fun to do.

Oh well I think I now have everything made.   This last one I used the sketch   #389 at
"TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES"   I love the simplicity of it.  I've had this plain white tag for awhile, it only had the cut interlocking hearts cut out of it.   I inked the edges in pink and added a piece of scrap ribbon across it to go with the sketch, stamped love on it in a dark pink and then added a dark bing star button at the top.  Easy peasy.

Here is the sketch and the link to the challenge.  "TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES"


I am also going to enter my card in the "JUST US GIRLS" Challenge #380  Trend Week is "Hearts" I have my double entwined hearts and hears on my ribbon and even a little heart stamped on my love sentiment.      Perfect theme for finishing off my Valentine cards.

Here is the link to this challenge at '' JUST US GIRLS"

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the tag! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your focal piece is a tag! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet CAS card! Thanks for joining us over at Just Us Girls this week, and please come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete