Monday, February 13, 2017

HI I'm New Here


Hello everyone, this is my new granddaughter Elle.  This was one of the one week old pictures we took.   Mom and Dad are going to take a picture every week laying on this area rug in her nursery and with these 2 stuffed animals next to her, to help show her growth.   But for this layout I just concentrated with  Elle as my center and nothing else.      I just love this onsie they had her in.
I think one of these pictures is going to be what they use for the baby announcement they send out to friends.

This latest sketch at  "THE MEMORY NEST"  was perfect for baby pictures.   As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I would be using pinks and a picture of Elle.

I hope to see a lot of you joining in the fun for this challenge at   "THE MEMORY NEST."

1 comment:

  1. So so cute and adorable. Love that onesie! And such an amazing idea to chart her growth each week.

    ReplyDelete