Wednesday, February 22, 2017

XOXO Card



I wrote in an earlier post today that I was going to start sending more cards to my grandkids.  Just everyday type cards.      That also includes my not even a month old granddaughter.
I know she can't see the cards now but I know her Mom will save them for her in a scrapbook and when she is older she will have a big collection.

I used the sketch #276  at  "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"  to make this layout.    I was perfect for my new little granddaughter and then to ad the xoxoxo sentiment.

Here is the sketch and the link to the challenge.   "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and a sweet idea to send these cards to your grandchildren. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards will be treasured. What a kind and wonderful idea!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete