Friday, February 10, 2017

Puppy Love



Leslie and Jason had been talking about wanting to get pictures of Elle with each of their 3 dogs.
They were in the kitchen and I was holding Elle while she napped in the family room and I realized Otis, had curled up right next to us.     So I called the kids over, camera in hand, to get some pictures.
They picked up Elle and moved her around with Otis.   In front of him, next to him, laying on his back.   Elle slept right through it all.   Otis was a dream and they got some pretty cute pictures.

When I saw the sketch #122 using 3 pictures at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"   I knew I could pick out
three good pictures with Elle and Otis to use in the layout.     I had just bought this single piece of dog paper at a Scrapbook Store in my hometown that same week that was having a clearance sale on everything.   Only one piece left or I would have gotten more.   I even got the Thickers I used on  the layout at that sale too.     I trimmed down the patterned paper and then double matted it in black and white, to go with the coloring of Otis and I had my layout.

Here is the sketch and the link to  "SKETCH N SCRAP"   they will have 4 different challenges this month.


8 comments:

  1. OMG, these pictures are SO precious! I love that doggie paper and your sweet little stamped doggie! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, soooo adorable! OMG, those photos! I'm in love the papers too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby is soooo cute & i love the puppy print paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet pictures! I can't believe she slept through it all! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! Great job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - Elle is such a little sweetheart! And Otis was a good sport! Super cute photos and super cute layout! Love the dog paper! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! Oh the photos of Elle and Otis are just precious :)Cool take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet layout! I love the background paper, it's adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete