Sunday, July 17, 2016

Splish Splash Summer Fun


These weeks challenge at LASTING MEMORIES stays with childhood games and this week the prompt is the all time kid favorite game   Candy Land.   I don't know how many times I've played this game, myself when I was little, with both of my kids and then with my grandkids.  LOVE the game.



I couldn't find any pictures of my kids or grands playing games so I went with all the different colors on the game board, I used, yellow, red, blue green, pink and a touch of both purple and orange.

Check out all this weeks details at  LASTING MEMORIES  and see what the other design team members share every day this week.

2 comments:

  1. Cute page, Barbara. I like the ttile block, it's perfect for the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable pool shot of the grandkids

    ReplyDelete