Sunday, July 24, 2016

Old Post Office in DC



I  was going through a basket of pictures I had printed out in the past and had yet to scrap.   I found these from one of my trips to Washington DC.    I've been there  3 times before I ever went inside of
the old Post Office.   So glad I finally got there and went up to the top to see all the views around
360 degrees.    It was awesome.     I didn't realize that a couple of years after I took these pictures that
the post office was becoming a  Trump hotel in DC.  and suppose to be finished this year.   I hope
they left the access to the top to get these awesome views.

So here is my double page layout and I'm entering it in two challenges and neither of them are a sketch challenge.       And don't worry the background paper is not a mistake.  I meant to have one
page go vertical and the other horizontal.    :)

First off I'm entering this at   "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"   they have a challenge going
on now to with the prompt   Vacation/Trips/Travel.    You can enter up to 3 projects and this makes
my 2nd entry.

The 2nd challenge is the new challenge #303 at   "LASTING MEMORIES"  the prompt there is
the game "Scrabble"   my take on that sketch is my title tiles.    I'm taking this as a new look
to scrabble tiles.   They are wooden letters so that at least is scrabble like.

Check out the challenges and play along.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is so cool! I'll have to remember this when we visit. You did a fantastic layout with the pictures and a great take on both challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I love that you turned one background paper. Thanks for linking up to our challenge at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the scrabble challenge. Glad you could join us with another fantastic layout

    ReplyDelete