Saturday, July 2, 2016

Big Brothers


I made this layout for my daughter.   This was here way to have their first born fur-babies announce that they were going to be big brothers to a 2 legged baby due in January.     So I thought this was a fun layout to make for the pre-baby album.   :)

I used the July 1st sketch #108 at "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"  for my inspiration for this layout.   I did have to rotate the sketch to make my horizontal pictures work.    Design Team member Lori has a great prize for this month so be sure and check out all the details for the challenges in July at
"SKETCH-N-SCRAP"


9 comments:

  1. This is just an adorable way to announce the great news!!! LOVE the pics and the paper choices! How fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Barbara and such a cute way to includes the furry members of the family during this time :)I think the rotation of the sketch enhanced your layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! How adorable is this! I love how you rotated the sketch and I'm in love w/ those papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me laugh! Love the books by them! LOL! What a fun thing to scrapbook! Love the way you did your title too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Barb, for playing along as usual! great paper choices and wonderful take on the sketch! love the subject matter!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute layout! Those photos are super cute and what a fun way to announce the great news! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww such a sweet and cute layout! I love the details of the layout and how you use a vertical title for the page

    ReplyDelete