Friday, July 22, 2016

Camping Fun !



I've been able to make lots of layouts from this camping trip.   This one is for my son's and grandkids album and others I have made were for my daughter and her husbands album as they were the ones that planned the camping trip for everyone.

I used the July 15th sketch at  "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"   to make this layout and just combined 3 of the different pictures I got from their trip.   I think they all worked out and showed a variety of the trip.

Here is the sketch and click on  "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"  for details.    There are two  awesome
prizes this month too.


5 comments:

  1. It looks like fun times! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout and the pictures are fantastic, looks like it was fun :) Well done with the sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really terrific Barb, loving your layers! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch! Perfect patterned papers for your photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete