Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I Love Cheetos


I really had fun with the sketch #63 at   "THE MEMORY NEST"   working with the arrows was so much fun.   I started with the pictures I knew I would use of my grand daughter Mylan, stuffing Cheetos (her favorite snack) into her mouth while on a family camping trip a couple of weeks ago.

I went to my papers just thinking I would find some papers in orange to go with the color of the
Cheetos bag.   I got really lucky because the first piece of orange paper I saw was the one I cut the arrows from   A piece from Studio Calico - That Away collection and it was all arrows.   Then saw the background arrow paper that I used in the same collection.   Couldn't have worked out any better.
I put it all together and then added 3 more wood veneer arrows to complete the layout.

I'm looking forward to then weeks to come in July to see the other sketches at "THE MEMORY NEST"  so click   HERE   and check out the details for this week and all the chances to win.


7 comments:

  1. I love your take on this sketch. The background paper with the arrows is fantastic. Thanks for joining in on the Lets Scrap blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what fabulous photos - ones to show when she grows up! Great use of the sketch too. Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the photos! :) This is adorable! I love all the arrows and your take on this sketch. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout! Love those photos, and your paper choices are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you used this sketch!! The big peachy arrows with the arrow background paper are fabulous!! And love the added touch of the wooden arrows!!Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So SO SO cute Barbara! Thanks for joining in always at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such nice comments, This was fun to use all the arrows in the sketch.

    ReplyDelete