Saturday, July 9, 2016

One More Layout of the Clydesdale Tour



I decided to make another layout with pictures from our trip to Warm Springs Ranch to see the Budweiser Clydesdale.   This one I will give to my daughter for album.     She got me started in
scrapbooking and now I make everything for her too.   She just hands over pictures.    What a
deal for us both.

I am going to enter this in the Scrappy Friends challenge as I was able to use both the This and That challenge from  ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG  and  then the sketch at  GRAND DIVAS SCRAPPY PLACE.

Check out both blogs for the details


  "THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"
always has the monthly  This and That challenge.
For July it was to use  a Paper Clip or a Stick Pin.  
I glued a wood veneer camera onto a large paper clip and
clipped it to the edge of the picture.
Rochelle has a great prize of 3 sheets of Elle's Studio papers,
2 sheets of Pink Fresh papers, 2 pieces of white card stock,
Fancy Pants Puffy stickers, Flowers, Wood Veneers and Twine.


The  "GRAND DIVAS SCRAPPY PLACE"
always has a great sketch and this month
Brenda didn't disappoint with this great sketch.
Brenda is also offering a great prize for her sketch challenge and it is a $10 GC to The
Cut Shoppe

Then if you make a layout like I did and combine
both challenges you are also in the drawing for the bonus prize of a $15 GC for any online scrapping store of your choice.

4 comments:

  1. Your layouts are great Barbara. ( Sorry I haven't left previous comments but I have been checking them. I have just been busy these past few days.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE EVERYTHING about this layout!!! The patterns, the colors and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love that chevron paper!! Thanks for playing along with the This or That Challenge/Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout and great job with the challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete