Monday, July 18, 2016

First trip to the Zoo



I've been saving these pictures of Silas to scrap.   This was his first trip to the Sydney Zoo.   They didn't post any pictures with animals so i was trying to decide how to get the zoo theme to work with them.    When I saw the new sketch at   "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"   I decided to use it and just pull out my zoo/safari themed papers and go for it.   Have the banner on the sketch let me some papers that had some little pics of zoo animals so it all worked together.

Here is the sketch and check out the details at   "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  you have until
August 14th at midnight to enter and can enter as many creations as you like.   I will most likely be using this sketch again.    Plus  Pam always has a great prize for each challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!!! LOVE the safari paper with those darling pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE! Love the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete