Thursday, July 14, 2016

Graduation


I just got some more graduation pictures of Mylan from her Kindergarten graduation this May.
So I had to use them all and the July 1st sketch at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES" was perfect as I
had four pictures to scrap.    Dad brought her flowers and big brother Kai looks pretty proud of
his little sister.   I've been saving this little graduation owl for awhile now and I think it goes great
on this layout.

Check out the sketch below and go to  "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"  to get all the detail.   DCWV is
the prize sponsor this month.



6 comments:

  1. Aww she does look cute in her cap and gown :) Fantastic with the sketch and love the tore edges on the layer :) Perfect papers and that cute owl so fun is that die cut :)Hmmm I missed this sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet face!!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the die cut accents! Thanks for playing laong at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, love your title, love your overall take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! I love the owl! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete