Sunday, July 24, 2016

I adore my granddaughter cousins.


My two granddaughters, one from Orlando and one from St. Louis, got to spend time together when both families were on vacation in Las Vegas at the same time.   These cousins have so much fun
together and even look a lot like twins.

I got to use my favorite embellishments on this layout, large flowers and wood veneer.   Especially love it when I use one of my wood veneer words for a title.

I used the sketch #210 at "Sketches in Thyme" made by Sara Mishear  as start on my layout.      Then I am also using the July challenge at  "Scrapbook Circle"  the prompt is 'On Deck' to use wood look paper and/or wood embellishments.    I used the wood embellishments with my title and then the special banner and two hearts.

Here is the sketch and check out the details at    "SKETCHES IN THYME"   and  then also at
"SCRAPBOOK CIRCLE"


9 comments:

  1. Wow - they do look a lot alike! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page and those pictures are darling!! WOW!! They look a lot of alike - thought they may be sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Barbara :) Cousins are the best of friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I adore those photos and this layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet page! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet photos and great layout! And...wow...they do look alike! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos Barb!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  9. we are going on a SB retreat and I'm gathering ideas. Yours are the best. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete