Friday, July 8, 2016

Clydesdales So Much Fun


Here I am again with another layout of our trip to Warm Springs Ranch to see the Clydesdales.
We weren't there but probably 2 1/2 hours but I got tons of pictures  and we all had a blast.
These animals are so calm and friendly,  I could have stood there and petted them for hours.
Some came up to us at the fence where we drove in, see the picture bottom left.   These are the Clydesdales that have been retired from either breeding or from the hitch team.   Then there was Duke that stood there for probably 40 minutes or more while everyone on the tour took multiple pictures and patted and spoke to him.  So beautiful and regal.   I know our family took many pictures
of all of us with Duke.

I used the single page sketch at   "STICK IT DOWN"      I just had my two full size pictures were horizontal so I just switched that around and and I had this frame with fun words that described our time there so decided to use it around my journaling.   There than my alphas for the title, everything came from Cosmo Cricket Wanted collection.

Check out this sketch and the other July challenges at   "STICK IT DOWN"



9 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, love all the photos along the bottom. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch :) I recognized it as soon as I seen the layout. The photos are gorgeous and a good choice for this layout with the additional ones on thee bottom of the layout.
    Tina SID DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, great layout! I love how you interpreted this sketch, absolutely fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so fun. I really love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh great photos! That a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page. I love how the pictures at the bottom relate so well the events of the day. Great colours and paper choices for sure. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab take on our sketch. I love the close up of the horses feet!
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down - see you again next month!
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch! The detail photos at the bottom really add to the story you are telling! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photos and your layout, thanks for playing along with us at stick it down

    ReplyDelete