Friday, October 18, 2019

Sympathy Card


I hate when I have to make a Sympathy card.   But a childhood friend just lost her husband.
She is also a neighbor of my Dads and is good enough to always check in on him.
I'll be going to the visitation tomorrow but I always wanted to get a card out in the mail to her.

Since I use only patterned paper on my card I'm entering it at........
"CRAFTY HAZELNUT'S PATTERNED PAPER CHALLENGES

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2019 challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
Octoberber 2019 Challenge
A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment