Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pumpkin Nights Festival


Whenever  we go to Silver Dollar City I know there are going to be plenty of photo ops all over the park and this trip last week was no difference.    I'm taking pictures of my hubby and then passing the phone off to him to take pictures of me.   I have him use my phone because its easier then to download everything at once to my phone.   So there is a system to my madness.   LOL

I'm glad I had him get these pictures because they worked perfect for this months Sketch Challenge at
"SCRAP-CHALLENGE-YOURSELF" Blog.    Plus bonus for me I decided to print another picture from the trip and cut it in a circle to use as my title Pumpkin Nights

I combined a lot of papers with this, the background from a very old stack of papers I had bought many years ago.   Then the background paper the pictures are one was from a Halloween 6x8" stack of papers,  the green dotted that I journaled on and the white paper that has words on it came from a 6x6 stack of Halloween papers and then the other square of jack-o-lanterns was a scrap from a piece of old 12x12 Halloween paper.  I think it all worked out well together.  

By using all these patterned papers I'll also enter my layout at "CRAZY HAZELNUT'S PATTERNED PAPER CHALLENGE"

"SCRAP-CHALLENGE-YOURSELF" Challenge #70



"CRAZY HAZELNUT'S PATTERNED PAPER CHALLENGE"  October challenge

TUESDAY, 1 OCTOBER 2019

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2019 challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
Octoberber 2019 Challenge
A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

I'm giving a prize each month to the randomly chosen winner. I'm willing to post anywhere in the world, so that means that anyone can enter regardless of where you live.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your amazing layout, Barb! The photos are totally awesome and your take on this month's sketch is just wonderful!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of YOU!! Love your layout - those spider webs, and wooden pumpkins are soo cool! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful Halloween page! Love all the beautiful details! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete