Thursday, October 17, 2019

Cardinals Baseball


I just started as a Design Team Member this month at  "SKETCHES IN THYME".      I got to work with this great sketch this week by Elizabeth Frantz.     I had a lot of fun making this layout.    I picked out these 3 pictures of my stepson and family when they went to the St. Louis Cardinal baseball game and got to walk around the field before the game started.     After I picked my pictures I picked out red polka dot card stock for my background and then pulled out a white doily.
Then I just lifted out a handful of patterned paper scraps I keep in a magazine box on my desk and started going through them and laying them out together in different ways and before long at all I had my layout put together.     I added  a few baseball embellishments and the word baseball on a sticker and added those.   I got some red sticker alphas and added Cards, journaled the date of the game in red ink on the doily and I had a completed layout.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone does with this layout.   Here is the link to
"SKETCHES IN THYME" and be sure and check out all the weekly sketches for October.
Below is this weeks sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment