Friday, October 18, 2019

My Helpers (Not)


Almost 50% of my scrapping time I'm working around or moving one or two cats off my desk.
Especially helpful when something I'm looking for to add to my layout is hidden under a sleeping cat.
LOL    They also like to lay on my keyboard which makes for some odd looking typing if I'm in the middle of a blog post.

I used Sketch #187  at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  for this layout.   I loved that I got to add a third
small photo to a regular two photo sketch.

Here is the link to  "SKETCH N SCRAP"   Check out the two layout and  two card sketch challenges they have each month.   They are always great.   This month there are 4 card sketches as they are celebrating World Card Making Day all month long.  And here is this latest sketch.




6 comments:

  1. This layout is so cute and so are your not so helpful helpers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet & funny page! Great job using the sketch and sharing your work with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute story and beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this is and love the kitty paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is easy to have great layouts when you have a great subject for your pics. Great layout. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a challenge trying to work with those 2 cuties! I love your layout and your kitties are just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete