Friday, October 11, 2019

Our Home


        I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the double page sketch in October at
"STICK IT DOWN"    As soon as I saw the sketch I started thinking about what I could scrap that
I have a lot of pictures of and haven't done yet.     Then it came to me...Our Home.
I added one more picture than was in the sketch and I didn't want to fill all the space with pictures because I really loved the look of the tags too.    So I have pictures of my favorite rooms, our
Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Kitchen,  Dining Room and my Craft Room.    Then the larger
picture is our living room, looking down from the upstairs loft where my husbands office is.
It was the best way to get a complete picture.   I just left out the other bedrooms and baths.
       I'm not sure what happened with the color on dining room wall looking into the kitchen, it is not
bright blue, you can see pretty close what the color is by the picture of the dining room, a shade
of green, certainly not that blue that shows in the picture.     I took different pictures but all came out this color.   Oh well.    
      I decided to do a very thin border around the pictures and all the tags.   For the tags I had three different designs of patterned papers of houses so that is what I used for the tags and then one of the
patterns across the top and bottom and then a black card using a border punch I like.
After that I just added my title and did different embellishments I found on the tags.  Some
black bling on the ends of the tags and that was it.
      I hope you will play along with the double page sketch this month and have as much fun with
it that I did.    Here is the link to "STICK IT DOWN"  and you can also check out the single page
sketch and the card sketch for the month.




1 comment: