Thursday, October 10, 2019

Silver Dollar City


We always have so much fun when we go to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO and this new part,
Pumpkin Nights for the Fall Festival was fantastic.   I got so many great fall pictures to make scrapbook pages of.   Good times for sure.

Everything with the exception of my double matting on the photos is using patterned paper, the background paper is a textured polka dot paper that I've been hoarding, now I need to go out and get more.

All this patterned paper I used made it perfect to use this layout for the monthly challenge at
"CRAFTY HAZELNUT'S PATTERNED PAPER CHALLENGE"   This is the perfect challenge for me I love mixing patterned papers.

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2019 challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
Octoberber 2019 Challenge
A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete